8:19 PMUnhide Files/Folders hidden by virus in Pendrive( Flash Drive )
Once i got this problem with my pen drive. If same case is with you, then this will surely help you. Just follow the simple steps:
1. Insert the thumb drive to an empty USB slot.
2. Press Windows + R, and type "cmd". Hit Enter.
3. Enter this command(Take note of your drive letter. For example G: drive or F: drive. Replace the 'f' below with your drive letter)
4. Press Enter and wait for the command to execute.
5. Open the thumb drive and you should see the files that were hidden by the virus.
That's all. . . . .
|Total comments: 0|